Baked Fish With Black Pepper - DiabeticFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Place fish fillets in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, turmeric, cumin, black pepper and garlic, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Coat bottom of baking dish with oil. Place the fish in a single layer and pour the marinade over it.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice to serve.
- Serving size 4-oz
- Nutritional information ( per serving )
- Calories per serving: 106, Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 49mg, Protein: 20g, Carbohydrate: 0.7g, Fiber: 0.1g, Sodium: 328mg
- Note: This recipe is adapted from: Victoria's Recipes for Gastric Bypass Patients by: Victoria Bowen
- Also a Diabetic Friendly recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
cant eat fish but wonderful post for those that can high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this 'healthy' baked fish recipe and all the spices :D
It's a HIGH 5 from me!!!lor in Toronto loved it
Love the blend of spices with lemon juice. Lots of flavor. Great post, Ed.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Fish And Seafood306 members
Catch And Cook49 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Quick And Easy25 members
All Things Seafood64 members
Gastric Bypass Support Before And After4 members