BAKED PECAN CHICKEN BREAST - DIABETICFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ½ cup cornflakes, crushed shopping list
- ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup Italian dressing, fat-free shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dried onions flakes shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray butter flavored shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Spry a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornflakes and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing and onion flakes.
- Dip chicken pieces, first in the dressing mixture then in the crumb mixture.
- Evenly arrange the coated chicken pieces in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining dressing mixture. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serving size: 4-oz
- Diabetic Friendly
- Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories: 236, Fat: 8g, Protein: 28g, Sodium: 354mg
- NOTE: This is a Gastric Bypass Recipe
- Adapted from: Victoria's Recipes For Gastric Bypass Patients by: Victoria Bowen
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
This recipe sounds delish!! ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
HEy my friend:) This gets a HIGH FORKS!!! from, I will save for next week:) WML...snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
great post... I can eat this too..thank you my friend...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it