Green Bean SaladFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
- 2 lbs green bean, stem ends removed shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- a handful walnut, toasted and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green bean in a pot of boiling water until crisp tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking.
- Drain and dry with paper towels then place in a serving bowl
- Mix the sauce ( vinegar, mustard, olive oil)
- Toss with remaining ingredients. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Let sit at room temperature, at least 30 minutes.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating7 people
looks very good
5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it
I made your salad today, what can I say perfect. Well done and Thank you....unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
I made this today and it was perfect! I love the dressing and the toasted walnuts! All the ingredients go so well with each other. I made it as written except I doubled the dressing! YUM!
I can't wait to serve this to guests! I added my ph...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it