Vegetable Christmas TreeFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cover the bottom of a 13"x9"2" glass dish with dressing.
- Arrange broccoli in a christmas tree shape, using the stem as the trunk.
- Place cauliflower around tree.
- Add tomatoes and carrot slices as ornaments.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating8 people
Sounds good! I would love a photo because I am artistically challenged! Nothing is better than fresh veggies with ranch dressing!chalgal in Ft Lauderdale loved it
How creative! ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
cool thxtwill10 in Cape Girardeau loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!