Brussel SproutsFrom shirley2353 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter and add the garlic cloves in the skillet to brown completely. Remove the garlic to a bowl.
- Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crisp. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain, then cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Put the sprouts in the skillet with bacon grease, flat side down, and saute until they begin to brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn them over, increase the heat to medium-high and add the sugar and the broth.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the cooked bacon and the garlic cloves. Cover and cook for about 15 more minutes.