Taco Bells TacosFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 1 1/3 lbs lean ground chuck shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons masa corn flour shopping list
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon shopping list
- Taco Ingredients shopping list
- 12 taco shells shopping list
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 head Shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- Cooked Meat Mixture shopping list
How to make it
- Meat Directions
- Mix together all ingredient except the meat.
- Stir the spice mixture well making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well.
- Remove from heat, rinse with hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return beef to the pan and add spice mix.
- Add 3/4 – 1 cup water to ground beef and seasoning and simmer on medium low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Simmer until most of moisture has cooked away.
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.
- Assembling the taco
- You can refresh the taco shells by placing them in a baking dish into a hot oven, 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos add a couple of tablespoons of ground meat, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 20
- Sparky9699 Whereabouts, Unknown
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- NaughtyGamerGirl Nowhere, Us
- ByronB Nowhere, Us
- RocketDelacroix Nowhere, Us
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- henrie Savannah, GA
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- kathryngclayton Cambria, CA
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
luv the Bells tacos great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great one Midge - thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yeah that's true.It looks right as well.The ingredients could be used in burritos and used for nachos that you were sayen.Why do I say this?I used to work at Taco Bell but the one I worked at was down town location.It's the one on Francis's (I think ...moresandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it