Taco Bells TacosFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 lbs lean ground chuck shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons masa corn flour shopping list
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon shopping list
- Taco Ingredients shopping list
- 12 taco shells shopping list
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 head Shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- Cooked Meat Mixture shopping list
How to make it
- Meat Directions
- Mix together all ingredient except the meat.
- Stir the spice mixture well making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well.
- Remove from heat, rinse with hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return beef to the pan and add spice mix.
- Add 3/4 – 1 cup water to ground beef and seasoning and simmer on medium low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Simmer until most of moisture has cooked away.
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.
- Assembling the taco
- You can refresh the taco shells by placing them in a baking dish into a hot oven, 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos add a couple of tablespoons of ground meat, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
luv the Bells tacos great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great one Midge - thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yeah that's true.It looks right as well.The ingredients could be used in burritos and used for nachos that you were sayen.Why do I say this?I used to work at Taco Bell but the one I worked at was down town location.It's the one on Francis's (I think ...moresandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it