Jello DessertFrom theoldprof 4 years ago
How to make it
- Drain pineapple
- Prepare jello using the two cups of hot water followed by the cold
- Place 1/2 cup of jello and cream cheese in a blender and liquify
- Add remaining jello, nuts, and pineapple to blender and gently stir to blend.
- Pour into a chilled jelly mold.
- Place the mold in the refigerator for 2 or 3 hours to firm.
- This dessert becomes more elegant if served with whipped cream and decorated with fresh whole strawberries.
The Cooktheoldprof Belleville, CA
The Rating5 people
This is a classy dessert! Thanks for the post..5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Very nice!! love the older recipes!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I too love the oldies
have to try thishungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!