Hawaiian Bread RollsFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 5 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle for a 2 pound batch; press Start.
- The dough can be a bit sticky, so you may want to add a little bit more bread flour as it mixes.
- When the dough cycle is complete, turn the risen dough out on a lightly floured surface and divide into twelve equal pieces.
- Form the pieces into rounds and place on lightly greased baking
- Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
YUM!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Great one Midge - thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Family Favorites135 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Bread Machine Bottom Feeders43 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Breads Rolls And Biscuits35 members
Brunch Bunch38 members