Sausage BreadFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 12 oz. bulk pork sausage shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1 garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese,cubed shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped scallion tops(optional) shopping list
- 2 Tbs miced,fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tubes (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 egg,slightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet,cook sausage,green pepper,celery, and garlic till meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain juices,add cream cheese,green onion tops and parsley. Cook and stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough on greased baking sheet. Press perforations together. roll into a 12" by 10" rectangle. Spoon sausage mixture to within 3"of the long side and 1" of top and bottom.
- Starting at one end ,fold alternating strips at an angle ,forming a braid. Brush dough with egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins or till golden brown . Refrigerate leftovers.
- You can do a vegetarian one with broccoli,mushroom or asparagus.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Oh, good heavens this sounds wicked good.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
OH YUMMY for my TUMMY!!! This will bee a 'keeper HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
youve done it again a great recipe yummmmmmm
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it