Peanut Butter PieFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- I pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter. divided shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping thawed, Divided shopping list
- 1 pie crust (6 oz) I like the oreo one but have used mane different ones also. shopping list
- 3 squares Simi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- BEAT cream cheese and 1/2 cup peanut butter until blended. Add milk and dry pudding mix and cinnamon; beat 2 minutes. Whisk in 1 cup of whipped topping; spoon into crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining whipped topping and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on high 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Cool Completely.
- SPREAD chocolate mixture over filling in crust. Microwave remaining peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl 30 sec; stir. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Thanks Griz - excellent recipe! Will definitely give this a try.
Hope you are feelling better and enjoying the holiday season!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is my hubbys favorite! He is a p'nut butter coneseure(spelling)I think the man could live on it. Hang in there Grizz, you're gonna be 100%, God won't let you down.Merry Christmas!!!!!!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Giz baby wassss up? LOL Can i borrow your ammo? My roomie p'd me off!!! I'm just kidding LOl Hey bud, I hope u r feeling better, u should be after snagging that 'WILD' thang HAHAHA! hey THis recipe is wonderful... Don't worry about who's it is, 'Wi...moresnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!