PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DESSERTFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies( OREO ), divided shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter, softened shopping list
- 1 package ( 8-oz ) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup Jif peanut butter shopping list
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 carton ( 16-oz ) frozen Lite Cool Whip, thawed, divided shopping list
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup 1% cold milk shopping list
- 1 package( 3.9-oz ) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an un-greased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in the remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush the remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12 – 16 servings.
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 366, Fat: 22g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 307mg, Carbohydrate: 40g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 5g
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Sounds terrific! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Lovin this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it