Mushroom And Onion Angel HairFrom lanabade 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock shopping list
- 1 oz.dry crepe mushrooms(OR ANY dried mushrooms) shopping list
- 1/2 OZ, DRIED cHINESE bLACK mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter. shopping list
- 2 cups button mushrooms,sliced thinly. shopping list
- 1 cup red onions sliced thinly. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced. shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme. shopping list
- 1 tbsp.lemon rind grated. shopping list
- 8 ounces cooked angel hair pasta. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 2 quart saucepan,bring the stock and dried mushrooms to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture stand for 2o minutes.
- In a 3 quart saucepan,melt the butter,over medium heat.
- Add the button mushrooms,onions and garlic,cook stirring frequently,untilonoins are tender (do not let garlic burn) 4-5 minutes
- Drain the crepe and Chinese mushrooms,reserving the liquid.
- Add the drained mushrooms to the onion mixture and cook,stirring frequenly,until they are tender,10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved liquid,thyme,and lemon peel.
- Cook for 2 minutes.Spoon over the hot pasta and toss.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating11 people
like a hunters sauce without the tomatoes...I might add white wine..good recipeshecooks4u in Phoenix loved it
Another good one!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I like this.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it