Mixed Fruit and Spring Greens with White Chocolate orange vinaigretteFrom tablescape 6 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges (reserve juice) shopping list
- 5 ounces pre-washed spring greens shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 pint blueberries shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup champagne wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup reserved mandarin orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 tbs olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Drain Mandarin oranges and reserve juice. In a large bowl, combine salad greens and fruit. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat,combine vinegar, 1/3 cup reserved Mandarin juice, salt,and sugar. Gently heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until melted. Set aside to cool. ( Do not refrigerate, as white chocolate will set.)
- Before serving, slowly whisk in olive oil. Spoon desired amount over salad and toss. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
The Cooktablescape FL
The Rating5 people
wonderful recipe post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Girl... U just WON my heart! I am indebted to you :) This is gonna be my permanent 'summer' salad.. and winter spring YES!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!