Cranberry Ambrosia SaladFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 2 cups cranberry halves, fresh or frozen shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 2 cups apples, unpeeled and diced shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green grape halves shopping list
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup black walnuts shopping list
- 4 cups nondairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1 cup coconut, shredded or flaked shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cranberries and sugar in medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes and pineapples.
- Add cranberry mixture and Black Walnuts; mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle with coconut before serving.
- Makes 12-14 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Now that's ambrosia!! Thanks for sharing and my hi-5.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
Oh Baby you stolen my heart. I know I will make this very soon.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it