Cheese Tortellini With Cannellini Bean SauceFrom asheats 9 years ago
- 1 9ounce pkg. refrigerated cheese filled tortellni shopping list
- 1 15ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans) drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup red, yellow, and/or green sweet peppers, cut into slivers shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsps dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsps salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsps ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsps ground black pepper shopping list
- parmesan cheese and oregano to top shopping list
How to make it
- Cook tortellini according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a food processor or blender combine beans, and milk. Blend until smooth
- Transfer bean mixture to a skillet.
- Stir in sweet peppers, grated parmesan cheese, dried oregano ,salt, nutmeg, and black peper.
- Cook and stir until heated through
- Transfer pasta to indivdual serving plates
- Top with warm bean sauce
- garnish with parmesan cheese, and oregano
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating3 people
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Great recipe, cant wait to make it. Thank you and well done.unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
I love pasta and bean combinations, too! We all need more fiber and the beans should do the trick! Thank you so much for this unique recipe. I can't wait to try it soon!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!