Pan Roasted Potatoes With Pancetta For TwoFrom frankieanne 3 years ago
How to make it
- Put the sliced potatoes on a microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Potatoes should be tender but not cooked all the way through. Your time may vary depending upon the microwave.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the pancetta and cook over moderate heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the shallot and cook until softened and the potatoes are golden brown, about 8 minutes longer. Stir in the pancetta and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- (The potatoes can be kept at room temperature for up to four hours. Reheat in a 325F oven before serving.)
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, CA
The Rating4 people
This looks simple and a great side dish for so many things. Complicated recipes are not always those that you want to use often. This is refreshing in its simplicity. Thanks for sharing it.tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!