Baked Brie with Cran-raisinsFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Brown onions in butter cooking on low.
- Stir in brown sugar, cran-raisins or cranberries, balsamic vinegar, heat together on low for five minutes.
- Open up puff pastry sheet.
- Cut off top of brie.
- Place cheese in center of pastry.
- Spread cran-raisin onion jam mixture on top of Brie.
- Gently pull up puff pastry to completely enclose the brie and cranberry onion jam.
- (can brush the outside with some beaten egg white to facilitate browing)
- Bake on 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with apple or pear slices, water crackers or toast rounds..
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
lovely!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Ive always wanted to try brie....This sounds just like the right recipe....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This sounds amazing, love the addition of cran-raisins & balsamic:)NPMarie in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!