ITALIAN ALMOND COOKIESFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and flavoring. Add flour, baking
- powder and milk. Mix well. Roll small pieces of dough and
- roll between palms into balls. Roll balls in chopped nuts
- and place on greased cookie sheets. Make indentation with
- thumb and fill with jam.
- Bake at 400 for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 2-4 dozen.
- url: http://www.cooks.com
The Cookhopscotch CA
The Rating3 people
yummy recipe..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Well thank you for this easy and flavorful addition to my Italian cookie world. I know a few friends in Italy that will appreciate this one!
I love the flavor and smell of almond extract. When you combine that with the richness of butter, ...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!