Pickle Ham Roll UpsFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pat ham & pickles dry with a paper towel.
- Spread 13 ham slices each with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese, enough to cover the ham slice.
- Top each slice with 1 pickle & roll up.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Slice each pickle roll into 5 to 6 pieces
People Who Like This Dish 8
- taibaby Nowhere, Us
- pondziebaby Nowhere, Us
- lorialehmann Detroit Lakes, MN
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- shie73 Phoenix, AZ
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- daisy Regina, CA
- butterflysue Pacifica, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
Love these!!!!!!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
Making this just for the housewarming party tomorrow. It will be different enough to keep the party hopping. They are so used to my old stand-bys, this will be a delightful easy treat. Glad I found it in the "stumble" rush.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love these things - they're so dang simple but absolutely addictive to eat!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!