Party DipFrom lor 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing shopping list
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- Franks Red hot chili sauce - to your liking shopping list
- 1 cup salsa - your choice of mild, medium or HOT shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups chicken or pork, cooked and shredded/pulled shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pour all ingredients into a 'Crock Pot' and set on a slow simmer.
- Keep an eye on it because you don't want it at the bubbling stage.
- I can't give an exact cooking time period because I find every Crock Pot different and sometimes certain areas experience brownouts where the electricity in the area is under stress and not as powerful as it should be. So, 15 - 20 minutes should do the trick but if not, it's no big deal. Just keep it in longer.
- Give a couple of gentle stirs.
- Serve in a crock type bowl with your favorite chips, toasted pita triangles and veggies.
- Serves: 6
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
Lucky Shaz.. even 'lucier' me...:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Good post Lor.. Hope ur Holidays were good to ya:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Great 'combo' of ingredients that
produce a "5"FORK!!!!! 'Taste Treat'~
Thank-you for sharing~
~HAPPY NEW YEAR~2010~!!!!!!!!!!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wow, this does sound so good! Glad you decided to share!juels in Clayton loved it
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Family Favorites140 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Chicken Please145 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Church Fellowship At GroupRecipescom28 members
New York Foodies16 members
Party For 222 members