Polish Cheesecake wpineapple cookie dough crustFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- cookiE DOUGH shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 2 x eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 can (21-oz) pineapple pie filling, drained shopping list
- cheese BATTER shopping list
- 2 lb cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 x eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3 tbl Melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 lb cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tbl cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Cookie Dough:
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and margarine. Work as for pie dough. Then add beaten eggs and milk. Pat in pan which has been greased on bottom and sides. Cover dough with pineapple pie filling.
- Cheese Batter:
- Beat all ingredients well. Pour over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour. Test with knife in center to see if done. Use 9x13 inch pan or 11x17 inch pan depending on how high you want the cake.
The Cookhopscotch CA
The Rating4 people
soundsyuummy and I enjoy Polish recipes!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Wow, sounds really good, I also love Polish recipes. 5 forks for you. Thanks for sharing!henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!