Easy baked burritosFrom kflink 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Brown the onions in a pan
- add the hamburger and cook till brown
- drain the grease
- add taco seasoning with a little bit of water
- add refried beans and the chilies
- Let simmer for a few minutes
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds so they dont crack while rolling them.
- Add some bean/beef mixture to a tortilla and throw some cheese in before you roll it.
- Place all of the rolled burritos in a cookie sheet/cake pan and top with some more shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted
- Now you have a crisp bean burrito! Top with either sour cream, salsa, and lettuce on top. Enjoy!
The Cookkflink Midvale
The Rating7 people
We LOVE Mexican,sounds really easy and yummy.High 5!!!!!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Wow!pleclare in Framingham loved it
yummy!!! sounds good! 5 forks for this one!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!