Easy baked burritosFrom kflink 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Brown the onions in a pan
- add the hamburger and cook till brown
- drain the grease
- add taco seasoning with a little bit of water
- add refried beans and the chilies
- Let simmer for a few minutes
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds so they dont crack while rolling them.
- Add some bean/beef mixture to a tortilla and throw some cheese in before you roll it.
- Place all of the rolled burritos in a cookie sheet/cake pan and top with some more shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted
- Now you have a crisp bean burrito! Top with either sour cream, salsa, and lettuce on top. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookkflink Midvale
The Rating7 people
We LOVE Mexican,sounds really easy and yummy.High 5!!!!!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Wow!pleclare in Framingham loved it
yummy!!! sounds good! 5 forks for this one!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!