Hot Chili Cheese AppetizerFrom lanabade 5 years ago
- 5 oz. cream cheese,softened. shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream. shopping list
- 1 cup picante sauce. shopping list
- 1 (7 oz.)can green chiles drained and chopped. shopping list
- 1 4oz. jar diced pimento ,drained. shopping list
- 3 cups shredded chedder cheese. shopping list
- 2 coves garlic,minced. shopping list
- Dash red-hot sauce. shopping list
- 1 tsp.chili powder. shopping list
How to make it
- put cream chese and sour cream in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients,mix well.
- Taste to adjust seasonings to your taste.
- serve cold or microwave a few minutes if you like a hot dip.
- serve with chips or fruit or bread cubed.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating18 people
This Recipe is so "5"FORK!!!!!
PERFECT~! Especially for all the
'Get-Togethers' in January for
the 'Sport Games'! And, of course
Thank-you for sharing~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Gosh, this sounds really good. i have a meeting to attend in a few minutes, which I could take some with me. Thanks for letting me know. Have everything I need except the cream cheese - will pick some up. A 5 from me, for sure.
tablescape in loved it
Great 5 recipe!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it