Chicken DumplingsFrom satara 7 years ago
- 1 8oz Package cream cheese shopping list
- 2 Cups Diced chicken (2 Med chicken breasts) shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 Packages crescent rolls shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Button shopping list
- breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 Can Cream of chicken shopping list
- 3/4 can milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken. Typically 35 min at 400 degrees.
- Dice chicken into 3/4 inch cubes or smaller.
- Mix cream cheese and 4 T butter in medium mixing bowl. Add diced chicken.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a surface.
- Place a spoonful of chicken mixture into each crescent roll. Roll mixture up in each crescent roll.
- Melt 6 T butter and place in small bowl.
- Place 1/2 C breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
- Dip rolled crescent roll (aka Dumpling) into 6 T melted butter then in bread crumbs. Before dipping dumpling into breadcrumbs, ensure the crescent roll is covered in butter.
- Place 6-8 dumplings onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake one sheet at a time at 375 degrees for 15-20 min.
- Dilute cream of chicken with 3/4 can of milk. Cook in sauce pan.
- Serve 2-3 dumplings per person. Cover dumplings with soup.
- Yield: 16 Dumplings.
- Best served with chicken Rice-A-Roni.
The Cooksatara Orem, UT
The Rating7 people
Very unique,high 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
This is so different, and sounds great...thanks for sharing! ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Wow! wish I had some now to warm me up!..great recipe, thanks!petunia97 in Gonzales loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!