Bread Machine Cinnamon-Raisin BreadFrom rapunzel 5 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 cups Gold Medal® Better for Bread™ flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.