Moo Goo Gai PanFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chinese rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 pound button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced bamboo shoots shopping list
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced Chinese cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with 2 teaspoons cornstarch, rice wine, and pepper. Mix well. Simmer mushrooms in chicken broth 5 minutes. Drain, reserving broth. Heat oil in a wok. Add chicken and cook, stirring, just until pieces separate and chicken is no longer pink. Drain into a sieve over a bowl. Return 1 tablespoon oil to the wok. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and Chinese cabbage.Stir fry 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and sugar. Bring to a boil. Return chicken to the wok. Dissolve remaining cornstarch in water and add to the wok. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
'meow wow guy pan.. hahahah I love this too.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Hi how are you doing. I have missed you and your recipes.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yum,where have you been hope on a nice vacation5 forkslanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!