Herb Crusted ChickenFrom modmom50 8 years ago
- - 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- - 1-1/2 teaspoon sage shopping list
- - 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- - 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped shopping list
- - 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- - 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- - 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- - 1 large egg, beaten shopping list
- - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, sage, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dredge the chicken breasts through the beaten egg, then through
- the mixed herbs, until the chicken breasts are well coated.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes,
- or until the chicken is done.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 chicken breast):
- Calories: 212, Fat: 5 g, Cholesterol: 126 mg, Sodium: 455 mg,
- Carbohydrate: 10 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 1 g, Protein: 30 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Lean Meat, 1 Fat
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating2 people
I tried it and it was good! I made it twice and the second time I baked it in a couple table sppons of olive oil and thought that made it even better. Very good though!!mattdrew in West Des Moines loved it