Delicious And Nutritious Liquid Protein Replacement - Special DietsFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- Carnation Inst. Breakfast ( New name “ Essentials “ ) Shakes shopping list
- 1 pkg. ( 20-gram ) Envelope of Essentials No-sugar added or Regular with sugar any flavor of your choice shopping list
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder, Unflavored or vanilla flavored shopping list
- ¾ cup skim milk or Light Soy milk such as “ Silk “ shopping list
- 1/16 tsp. extract, flavor of your choice shopping list
- Optional: light whipped topping shopping list
- Optional: cinnamon, sugar-free sprinkles, and other season for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until mixed.
- Use optional topping and garnishes if desired
- Nutritional Values:( Calculate without the topping and garnish )Serving: 1 = 1 cup, Calories per serving: 250, Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 273mg, Carbohydrate: 38g, Fiber: 0, Protein: 23g ( Vit. A 45%, Vit. C 45%, Calcium: 61%, Iron: 25%
- NOTE: Choose flavored extracts such as Banana, Mint, Vanilla, Rum, and Almond. Use these to create flavors such as Chocolate mint, Chocolate Banana, Strawberries and cream, etc.
- Be careful when using the extracts, a little goes a long way!
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
sounds good ..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds good, 5 forkshenrie in Savannah loved it