Haitian meatballsFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 8 slices of white bread shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8 slices of smoked bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 4 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 Tbl of tomato paste shopping list
- salt, black and red pepper shopping list
- cooking oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Cut crusts off white bread.
- Cut bread into small cubes.
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Form meat mixture into 1" balls.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet.
- Fry meatballs turning often until all sides are brown and inside is cooked through (about 12-15 minutes.)
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
We have 4 churches in Haiti,pray for these wonderfull pople.Very nice receipe.lanabade in Goshen loved it
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Hoping many Haitians will be able to enjoy a meal like this. Nice combos in the recipemidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!