Semolina Molasses CakeFrom hessen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour the flour, semolina, anise powder, and baking powder in a food processor or mixer and mix well.
- Add the butter and pulse until it gives a texture of bread crumbs.
- Add the milk through the feed tube, then add the molasses until the batter is smooth.
- Grease a baking dish(can use a 10 inch round or a rectangular dish 9X13) with a couple of tablespoons of tahini.
- Pour the dough in the dish. Decorate the cake batter with pine nuts or other nuts.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until the cake batter is dry.
The Cookhessen Hinton, WV
The Rating6 people
I love Semolina cake and this recipe looks like a 5 fork winner to me. Thank you for submitting it to the group.lor in Toronto loved it
love it, great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I love semolina cake, too. In Greece we call it Halvah.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!