Oat Rageous Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars;
- beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teasponfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
I made these today and they are the best! Thanks for a great recipe!itsajourney in Hills loved it
Mmmm...I made these and when they were still hot I couldn't resist eating one - it crumbled and broke in my hands but was delicious. When they cooled down they were the softest, chewiest cookies I ever made. Definite keeper.mellybelly in loved it
This was an awesome recipe! My husband isn't really a fan of sweets but he loved these. I did use Splenda instead of white sugar and used Promise buttersticks to give them a healthier kick and they still came out perfect.mgw in Fort Hood loved it