Three - Seed Super SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp water shopping list
- pinch ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa, rinsed well shopping list
- 1 tbsp amaranth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp light olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 2 tbsp diced cucumber shopping list
- 2 tbsp diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and stir in ground ginger.
- Whisk in quinoa and amaranth.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
- In a small dish, mix together lemon juice, sesame oil, olive oil and honey.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cooked grains, chickpeas, basil, cucumber, bell pepper and sesame seeds.
- Pour the dressing overtop and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating9 people
WOW! - wonder if I can use millet?sheba in Lac La Biche loved it
This looks so good. I have been feeding my guys a few vegetarian dishes lately. I'll bet they like this one too.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members