delicate cookiesFrom magali777 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream shortening, butter, and sugar
- add cinnamon
- add flour continue beating
- put the dough 15 in the refrigerator
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/8inch.
- Cut with cookie cutter
- Place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 25 min
- When cooled dust with powder sugar
- ready! enjoy!
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating3 people
Yum Magali - these sound great! I love little cookies rolled in powdered sugar. Yummy :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
Beautiful. A deilcious Cookie recipe and great presentation of it.
Hi 5 need to be a 10.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
These swound great! Interesting addition of polenta flour. They don't sound too sweet, either.juels in Clayton loved it