Beef and Cabbage SoupFrom lukie4 10 years ago
- 1 lb. of ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 chopped large onion shopping list
- 5 c. of chopped cabbage shopping list
- 2 (16 oz.) cans of red kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 2 c. of water shopping list
- 24 oz. of tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to heat some olive oil in a pot over medium flame.
- Then you can saute your beef and onion.(let this cook until done)
- Next drain off fat.
- Then you can pour beef mixture into a crock pot.
- Then add in the cabbage, kidney beans, water, tomato sauce, bouillon, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Cover this and cook on high for approx. 4 hrs.
- Stir occassionally and Enjoy!