Cookies and creme cakeFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, water, oil, and 3 egg whites with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in crushed cookies.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans. Remove from pans, and completely cool on racks.
- To Make Frosting: In a small bowl, thoroughly blend the 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, shortening, vanilla, and 2 egg whites.
- Beat in remaining confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Frost the cake, and garnish with remaining cookies.