Valentine Chex MixFrom minitindel 4 years ago
- 9-cups Rice Chex cereal shopping list
- 1-cup white vanilla baking chips shopping list
- 1/2-cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4- cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 -cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2-cup red, white and pink candy-coated chocolate candies shopping list
- 1/4..cup red or pink jimmies sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, place cereal. In small microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 of the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir candies and sprinkles into remaining cereal mixture.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 15 minutes. 4. In serving bowl, mix both cereal mixtures.
- Store in airtight container
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating10 people
mmmmmm!!!! sounds yummy!!! High 5!!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Yumers!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
High 5 Tink!!!! yummy!!!! want these now!!! lol!!really good sounding!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it