Dynies Peanut Butter Swirl BrowniesFrom dynie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ______________________ shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
- 8oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Blend chocolate syrup, sour cream and egg to make choc. syrup mixture, set aside.
- Blend butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to peanut butter mixture.
- Spread half the batter in greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Spoon chocolate syrup mixture over top.
- Dollop by teaspoonfuls the remaining batter over the top of the chocolate layer.
- Swirl with spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating7 people
OHHHHH YUMMMMM GF I LOVE THESE !!!
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I showed my Lady the picture of this...ya she slobbered on me.. High 5!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
great fantastic recipe fine combo of choc. and peanutbuttermomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!