The Original Sausage BallFrom dugger 4 years ago
How to make it
- Tear the sausage into small pieces (about pea sized if possible)
- Combine all ingredients, blend together until it forms a ball and no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl.
- Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating6 people
Wow the piece of paper gets a 5 along with your mother-in-law!Making these Sunday morning breakfast. James Bond eggs and these biscuits. Ok you get a 5 too....nice picture.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Thanks for this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I think I will ask my teen-age Grandson
to do the mixing!
"The Family that Mixes Together~Stays Together!"~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
These sound really interesting. I have to try them. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!