Crab And Shrimp CakesFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed celery seed shopping list
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 lb lump crab meat shopping list
- 1/4 lb cooked shrimp, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg substitute, mayonnaise, peppers, paprika, mustard, celery seed, Old Bay and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine crab meat, shrimp, onions, and bread crumbs. Toss to evenly distribute ingredients. Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Divide crab mixture into 8 portions and shape into patties. Dip patties in remaining bread crumbs on both sides, pressing lightly to coat.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook patties until golden brown on both sides.
- Nutrition facts (per serving): Calories: 200; Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 84mg; Sodium: 676mg; Carbohydrate: 13g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 15g
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
A great post and I will be making this.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This looks good but I'll use real eggs and mayo, thanks. I know the other stuff is better for you but God didn't make egg substitute. I thought real eggs and mayo and gave it a 5.elgourmand in Apia loved it
I'm with elgourmand, I'll use the real stuff! Sounds great!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it