Grandmas Lemon Buttermilk PieFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- Refrigerated pie crust or pastry for single pie crust shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 very thin slices lemon, cut in half and shopping list
- seeds removed shopping list
- 2 cups blackberries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie crust into a
- 9-inch pie dish, turn under excess dough and
- flute edge (if pastry).
- In a medium bowl, whisk
- together all remaining ingredients except lemon
- slices and blackberries.
- Pour into prepared crust
- and bake for 25 minutes.
- Place lemon halves
- around the outside edges of the pie and bake
- for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool completely
- before serving. Serve with blackberries, if
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it
Sound so delicious. Agreat post.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Delicious, high 5!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it