forgot The Dough Pizza DoughFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Measure flour, salt, baking powder and 1/4 c. salad oil into a bowl; add milk.
- Stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of bowl.
- Gather dough together and press into a ball.
- Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth.
- Divide dough in half.
- On lightly floured pastry cloth, roll each half of dough into 13" circles.
- Place on pizza pans or baking sheets.
- Turn up edge 1/4" and pinch or pleat.
- Brush circles with 2T. salad oil.
- Spread pizza sauce on top.
- Layer on pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 425 Degrees.
- Yield: 2 13" pizzas.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
This is very different I bet it taste's really good though.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
I like this!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it