Creamy filled BrowniesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hersheys cocoa shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts shopping list
- Creamy filling: shopping list
- Beat 1 package (3ounces) softened cream cheese,2 tbsp. butter,softened and 1 tsp vanilla extract in a small bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar,slowly and beat. shopping list
- MiniChip Glaze: shopping list
- Heat 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tbsp water to boil in small saucepan. shopping list
- Remove from heat. shopping list
- Immediately add 1/2 cup chocolate minichips semi sweet chocolate , stirring until melted. shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Line 15 1/2x101/2x1 inch jelly-roll pan with foil;grease foil.
- Melt butter in saucepan;remove from heat.
- Stir in cocoa until smooth.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl; add sugar,beating until fluffy.
- Stir together flour,bakingpowder and salt;add to egg mixture
- Add cocoa mixture and vanilla;beat well.
- stir in nuts
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool in pan;remove from pan to cutting board
- Remove foil;cut brownie in half crosswise.
- Spread one half with Creamy Filling;top with second half.
- Spread MiniChip Glaze over top, sprinkle with almonds, if desired.
- Let glaze set and then cut into bars.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
Mmmm wow you have got my 5 this would have to be the best Recipe I've found so far. And I found over 200 GREAT Recipes. Yet yours stands out it looks and sounds so good. Your family must love your cooking I know I would. All I got to say is you got m...morelovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it
Got my 5 on this fabulous recipe, love your photo's, I need to get better about taking pictures, I usually forget till it's to late. :(henrie in Savannah loved it
As I said before.Really an expert.Great filling.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!