white silk raspberry tartFrom dutchie326 3 years ago
- 20 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 package (6 oz) white chocolate baking bars, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press in bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- . Meanwhile, in 1-quart heavy saucepan, heat white baking bars and 1/2 cup of the whipping cream over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in vanilla
- . Cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- . In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add white chocolate mixture; beat on medium speed until creamy. Set aside.
- . In chilled large bowl, beat remaining 1 1/2 cups whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Using rubber spatula, fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until set.
- Place small strainer over 1-quart saucepan
- . Pour package of raspberries into strainer. With back of spoon, press raspberries through strainer to remove seeds; discard seeds
- . Stir cornstarch into raspberry puree. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- To serve, spoon fresh raspberries around top edge of tart.
- Remove side of pan.
- Cut tart into wedges; place on individual dessert plates.
- Drizzle raspberry sauce over individual servin
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating6 people
Yum - this sounds & looks great!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'll have to make the time to try this, but I just can't say no to this jewel.
Thanks for sharing and my hi-5.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it