Iron Skillet Southern Fried ChickenFrom dugger 4 years ago
How to make it
- Blend the eggs into a dredging mixture. No milk, no water.
- Spread the flour onto a plate, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge the chicken into the eggs, then the flour mix, then back to the eggs and then back to the flour See Photo. "Double Dipping" is approved here!
- Put into a hot skillet with a lid and just enough oil to cover the bottom See Photo.
- Cook without a lid for about 4-5 minutes on a side.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes on a side. Try not to turn them more than once.
- Ready to serve..