Mexican Chocolate CookiesFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, and water in a medium saucepan
- Once that's all melted add the chocolate chips
- Stir until those are all nice and melty
- let this cool for about 10 minutes, then stir in the egg
- Next, dump in the flour, baking soda, salt, chili powder, and vanilla.
- Mix n the cinnamon chips
- Next you need to pop this dough in the fridge for about an hour so it'll firm up a bit and be easier to work with. Once chilled, preheat your oven to 350 and roll dough into balls.
- bake for about 10 minutes
- Go ahead and let these cool a bit on the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!