Savory Baked RicottaFrom lizzconn 6 years ago
- 25g/1oz unsalted butter shopping list
- 50g/2oz parmesan, grated shopping list
- 300g/10oz cherry tomatos shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling shopping list
- 6 eggs, preferable organic shopping list
- 500g tub of ricotta shopping list
- 200ml tub creme fraiche shopping list
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 200c/fan 180c/gas6. Butter an oval ovenproof dish approximately 36 x 24cm and sprinkle with the grated parmesan. Toss the tomatos with the garlic, olive oil, and season. Tip onto a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Mix the eggs and the ricotta in a food processor until blended. Put in a bowl and stir in the creme fraiche and half the thyme. Season.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture into the baking dish, scatter with the tomatos and remaining thyme. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes until set.