Nutty snack mixFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- • 1/4 cup Jif® Omega-3 creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup Jif® creamy peanut butter shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- • 4 cups honey and nut breakfast cereal shopping list
- • 1 cup mixed nuts shopping list
- • 1 cup mini pretzels shopping list
- • cayenne pepper, to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- COMBINE butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 35 to 45 seconds, stirring until well blended.
- COMBINE cereal, mixed nuts and pretzels in large bowl
- . Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
- Toss well to coat. Spread mixture evenly on foiled baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- . Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Store in resealable food storage bag.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating6 people
yummmmm its really goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very interesting but I bet it tastes really good!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Great snackage!jett2whit in Union City loved it