Avocado Ranch Salad DressingFrom thepoint 5 years ago
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mash avocado in a bowl or puree in a food processor, along with the olive oil. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, and vinegar. Sprinkle with garlic salt, parsley, and onion powder. Stir until well blended, chill until ready to serve.
- Also a great vegetable dip.
- Prepared by Art on January 20, 2009