Wicked Chocolate BrowniesFrom dutchie326 3 years ago
- * 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- * 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted shopping list
- * 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- * 1/4 cup water shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved shopping list
- * 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- * 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- * 1 egg shopping list
- * 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup shopping list
- * 1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix shopping list
- * 1 packet Betty Crocker brownie mix Hershey's syrup (included in mix box) shopping list
- * 2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2. Generously butter bottom only of a 9"x13" or 9"x9" baking pan.
- 3. Combine melted chocolates, water, coffee, margarine, oil, egg, vanilla, 2 tablespoons Hershey's syrup, and Hershey's syrup packet from brownie mix; mix well.
- 4. Add brownie mix and stir by hand just until batter is barely moist.
- 5. Add nuts and mix by hand.
- 6. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350F degrees until toothpick comes out clean:
- * 9"x13" pan - bake for 36-45 minutes
- * 9"x9" pan - bake for 46-60 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating6 people
those do look really wicked too ill be rolling around on the floor if i start eating them i love brownies lol thank u lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yum - I always use coffee in my brownies! These sound really good :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
great photo, and yes they sound very naughty!andiecooks in Eastlake loved it