Grasshopper Pie No Bake - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 ½ cups cold 1% milk shopping list
- 1 package ( 3.9-oz ) instant chocolate pudding No sugar No Fat shopping list
- 2 ¾ cups whipped topping or Lite Cool Whip, Divided shopping list
- 1 package ( 4.67-oz ) andes mint candies, Chopped, divided shopping list
- 1 chocolate crumb crust ( 9-inches ) shopping list
- ¼ tsp. mint extract shopping list
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Fold in ¾ cup whipped topping. Fold in ¾ cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
- This is a Light and low carb pie and a Diabetic Friendly one.
- NOTE: I have modified the original recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
I usually fry my grasshoppers but for this, ED, I will do this way. Great!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
WONDERFUL + + +valinkenmore in Malott loved it
You are a star...tx for another great recipe... hi 5 :)tinadc in Cape Town loved it
Low Carbs18 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members
Modified Or Doctored Up Recipes15 members